ARIZONA SNOWBOWL IMPROVEMENTS
- New fixed grip quad chairlift with a convenient loading conveyor in the Hart Prairie beginner area, with some of the best teaching terrain in the country.
- New restaurant in base area, adding 300 indoor seats, plus a patio & firepit.
- New pedestrian overpass to access the base area
- Added Arizona’s first high-speed six-person lift, the Grand Canyon Express, providing access to more than 85% of the mountain with a five-minute ride time.
- Added the new Humphreys Peak Quad, Snowbowl’s first quad and the ski area’s first new lift in three decades.
- Added snowmaking to service the future Grand Canyon Express 6-person chairlift and provide snow on key trails below Midway.
- Expanded the popular Ridge and Phoenix trails.