- Four new trails were opened bringing the trail count to 105: Sun Dog, Monkey Launch Chutes, 777 and When.
- The Inferno Mountain Coaster operated for its first winter season.
- A 4,000 foot-long Inferno Mountain Coaster that will operate during summer and winter seasons!
- Expanded terrain with new intermediate and expert trails on the back- and front-sides of the mountain, and new gladed tree skiing terrain.
- The triple chairlift, Needles Lift 6, will offer a new mid-way loading zone that provides skiers/riders who want to make laps on the front an easier way to access terrain.
- Added a new summer tubing area & a 50′ x 50′ airbag jump in the Columbine area.
- New snowmaking infrastructure, including additional pumping capacity, pipe, electric and additional energy efficient snow guns.
- New Magic Carpet in the Columbine area offers beginners an easier way to learn the sport.
- Installed its 11th lift, a surface lift that transports guests between Lower Bull Run and the new Legends Lift. This is part of a multi-year project to ultimately connect Lifts 3, 5 and 8.
- Added new trails on Purgatory’s backside, and improved access from the previous midway loading station to the bottom of the Legends Lift 8.
- Increased snowmaking while improving the resort’s snowmaking delivery system, which will allow snowmakers to make snow earlier in the season & improve energy efficiency.
- Returned the resort to its original name, Purgatory
- Replaced Legends Lift 8 with a new high-speed detachable quad, covering about 1,500 vertical feet, transporting guests to the summit in less than 5 minutes.
- Added two new trails off of Ray’s Ridge while creating an alternative route to the bottom terminal of the Legends Lift 8.
- Mountain crews added snowmaking on the trails serviced by Lift 8, allowing mountain crews to open the new lift faster.